Health Warranty. You represent that you are in good health and have no disability, impairment, injury, disease, or ailment preventing you from engaging in active or passive exercise or which would cause increased risk or injury or adverse health consequences as a result of your use of the studio or its facilities.
Valuables and Personal Property. You are urged to avoid bringing valuables onto studio premises. WORK shall not be liable for the loss or theft of, or damage to, your personal property.
12-Hour Class Cancellation Policy. You may cancel or change the time of a reserved class without penalty at least twelve (12) hours before the class start time. You may make cancellations or changes online through your WORK account or by calling the studio directly. IN THE CASE OF A NO SHOW OR LATE CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF A CLASS RESERVED AS PART OF ANY UNLIMITED CLASS PACKAGE OR MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $15 PENALTY. IN THE CASE OF A NO SHOW OR LATE CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF A CLASS PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY OR RESERVED AS PART OF A SERIES, YOU WILL FORFEIT (BE DEDUCTED) THE FULL VALUE OF THE CLASS.
- You should arrive at least ten (10) minutes prior to class.
- If you are not physically present and signed in at least five (5) minutes before the start of your scheduled class, WORK may release your reserved spot to an individual on the waitlist.
- You should not enter a class late or leave early unless you give the instructor prior notice.
- If you are just starting a fitness program or have a pre-existing injury or problems that prevent full participation, you must discuss the situation with your instructor before class.
- You must use a towel during class.
- You must listen diligently for your instructor’s commands.
- You are discouraged from varying from your instructor’s commands or instructed exercises unless previously approved by your instructor.
- You must not put anything (e.g. weights or equipment) on the treadmills).
- You must put away all equipment at the end of class.